Strange issue with saslpasswd2 after migrating

• I just upgraded a testing server from ispcp lenny to imscp squeeze with current master as of 28/08/13 changing the ip to a new one.
    I had some problems with apache (related with the ip change) that are now fixed, but I've a strange issue with the mailboxes.

The problem is that I can't see where the root of the error is, I tested this migration other times without issues, so I don't expect the mailboxes to be broken.
    Even on /var/log/imscp/imscp-setup.log there aren't any informational values. I do have the DEBUG = 1 in the imscp.conf already enabled...
    Any clues?

• Just fixed it, somehow the mail_pass field from mail_users table got screwed (some empty values and some weird ones), i'll try to reproduce it again to see if it's something of the migration or a strange event that happened once.
    Fortunately I had a dump from the database already in the server, so I restored the mail_users table and then everything went flawlessly after doing a 'perl imscp-setup --reconfigure mta'

• Just fixed it, somehow the mail_pass field from mail_users table got screwed (some empty values and some weird ones), i'll try to reproduce it again to see if it's something of the migration or a strange event that happened once.
    Fortunately I had a dump from the database already in the server, so I restored the mail_users table and then everything went flawlessly after doing a 'perl imscp-setup --reconfigure mta'

i'm waiting for your feedback. Such issue should be fixed. Maybe you can provide me your ispCP db dump which can help me to investigate on my own system.

Cheer

badge.php?id=1239063037&bid=2518&key=1747635596&format=png&z=547451206

• Unfortunately I delete all the system, and restarted the migration again, this second time it went flawlessly. On the install that went bad, the thing that I did different was to choose install instead of build in the imscp-autoinstall, altough I cancelled on the start, something went wrong and the directories /etc/ispcp /var/www/ispcp were deleted (had to pull them from the backup), and the passwords in the mail table were screwed.
    I'll try to reproduce it again, and report what I can find.

• I've looked a little more into this, and the only logical answer to this is that somehow I called the imscp-migrate-from-ispcp before the build was ready, because it's the only script that deletes stuff from the 'ispcp' folders. So it proceeded with the changes and left my system in an unstable state, also it's possible that I cancelled the script, but I can't remember.)
    In any case, it was probably my fault by doing the process in the wrong order.