script for domain creation

• It seems that the tool doesn't works at 100% for DB creation. Even if the DB is visible from iMSCP panel, it's not created into MySQL (looking at pMA).

Oh, then it's a bug, a minute ago I uploaded the most current version (fixing some other stuff), but until I'm back at work I won't be able to fix this ...
    If you want to provide a patch, I'd be glad to push it
    Note: I haven't used the db creation many times in imscp because the option was mostly to migrate existant databases but it should be definitively fixed ..

• Oh, then it's a bug, a minute ago I uploaded the most current version (fixing some other stuff), but until I'm back at work I won't be able to fix this ...
    If you want to provide a patch, I'd be glad to push it
    Note: I haven't used the db creation many times in imscp because the option was mostly to migrate existant databases but it should be definitively fixed ..

I don't have a patch but I solved issuing a simple CREATE DATABASE mysql command after calling the imscp_domain --action 'create_db' command.

Edited once, last by redcloud ().

• Also updated the wiki pages to reflect the current naming

• Also updated the wiki pages to reflect the current naming

I did some changes to domain_imscp.php to allow certs installation for domains and subdomains. I'm going to improve my changes and maybe I can add the fix for db creation issue too. I'll give you a ping when ready ;)

Edited once, last by redcloud ().

• I did some changes to domain_imscp.php to allow certs installation for domains and subdomains. I'm going to improve my changes and maybe I can add the fix for db creation issue too. I'll give you a ping when ready ;)

Excellent, I'll be waiting for the changes :)