[Resolved] Migration from ispcp-1.0.7

UPDATE command denied to user "ispcp"@"localhost" for table "mail_users"

User did have read access (I test only if I can login to database, not all rights - I`ll improve this later). Thats why it was not reported that he can not connect, and only failed at later step (first DELETE operation). Also script reuse database and user for database from ispcp if old name was ispcp, database is keep and updated to news structure. Restricting database user is not an option since on migration / setup some checks are done to `information_schema` too, and backup process also need access to all users databases.

Edited once, last by oldev01 ().

• User did have read access (I test only if I can login to database, not all rights - I`ll improve this later). Thats why it was not reported that he can not connect, and only failed at later step (first DELETE operation). Also script reuse database and user for database from ispcp if old name was ispcp, database is keep and updated to news structure. Restricting database user is not an option since on migration / setup some checks are done to `information_schema` too, and backup process also need access to all users databases.

You're right, the restricted user was a setup error for my part, if it were a production server I'd detected that for sure. It totally makes sense that the imscp user has to be able of everything.
    The improved code for error detection would be really welcome, but other than that it was totally my fault.
    I'll tag this post with the solved subject.

• Thank you for feedback.
    I wrote down that just to be on forum so other users can figure on their own what is the problem.