Alternative URL

• run setup again, it will rebuild your webs. because apache vhosts still have the old/wrong server alias

• not exactly true :P
    dns settings of server FQHN is relevant for alternative url. when dns is managed externally, just a wildcard needed
    *.fqhn IN A server-IP

Horus
    create following dns record in your dns management
    *.server4.horusone.com. IN A 172.245.33.143

and if not done yet, you need to rerun setup, so imscp can change the server alias in apache vhosts (or set all domains to status change and run /var/www/imscp/engine/imscp-rqst-mngr)

Edited once, last by flames ().

• Where do you manage your DNS Settings. On i-MSCP Server or on your Dmoinainhost...... Alternative Domains only working, when you manage all DNS on i-MSCP ;)

on my Dmoinainhost
    [hr]

not exactly true :P
    dns settings of server FQHN is relevant for alternative url. when dns is managed externally, just a wildcard needed
    *.fqhn IN A server-IP

Horus
    create following dns record in your dns management
    *.server4.horusone.com. IN A 172.245.33.143

I did that 2 weeks ago

and if not done yet, you need to rerun setup, so imscp can change the server alias in apache vhosts (or set all domains to status change and run /var/www/imscp/engine/imscp-rqst-mngr)

Edited once, last by Horus ().

• create symlink in /etc/apache2/sites-enabled/00_master_ssl.conf to /etc/apache2/sites-available/00_master_ssl.conf

then rerun setup

• create symlink in /etc/apache2/sites-enabled/00_master_ssl.conf to /etc/apache2/sites-available/00_master_ssl.conf

then rerun setup

# /etc/apache2/sites-enabled/00_master_ssl.conf
    #No such file or directory
    And
    localhost (Port 10023) POSTGREY DOWN in Services status

Edited once, last by Horus ().

• damn, then just create a 00_master_ssl.conf and create symlink.
    a little bit of creativity please. if a software asks for a missing conf file just to delete it again, just create an empty one and see if it works ;)

but obviously this is a small bug, create a ticket.
    _____

about postgrey: check if it is enabled in /etc/postfix/main.cf
    then check if it is installed at all, try to start it manually, check if the port of postgrey is correct...

• created an empty one 00_master_ssl.conf and run setup
    postgrey error fixed :D