Autoreply UTF-8

• Hey there,

Im using the latest stable 1.0.3.0 and got a problem with the autoreply by iMSCP....
    We're working on a german system and every german letter is working fine but the autoreply kills the Ä,Ü,Ö,ß. The Mail was sended in UTF-8 so i dont know where the problem is?! In the source code of the mail I can read the Ä,Ü and so on ... A small Screenshot from the Mail and source code is in the attachments.... Its on Mac, Windows and iPhone

Thanks and good work - cheers

PS: Any information when the next stable version will be released :) ?

• Just tested it on the latest master. Mails look fine in Roundcube and MS Outlook. So this is probably already fixed.

• Just tested it on the latest master. Mails look fine in Roundcube and MS Outlook. So this is probably already fixed.

The autoreply is normally broken in master so how do you have tested it?

badge.php?id=1239063037&bid=2518&key=1747635596&format=png&z=547451206

• The autoreply is normally broken in master so how do you have tested it?

By working around the bug by setting chmod 777 on the config file as written in the bug ;) Of course this is not a fix, but it's only a testing machine :)

• By working around the bug by setting chmod 777 on the config file as written in the bug ;) Of course this is not a fix, but it's only a testing machine :)

Ok ;)

BTW: I putted you in the contributors group. If you want to join our dev team, you are welcome. ;)

badge.php?id=1239063037&bid=2518&key=1747635596&format=png&z=547451206

• Thanks for you discuss but whats my best way to fix this ? Copying the Autoreply Files from the master to the stable ? Would this work or to many changes?

Greets

• Probably best to wait for the fix in master

Edited once, last by MuhKuh ().

• Can anybody check if its fixed in the master? I cant find a Bugfix or something else ...

And if so .. Would it work to replace the files from the master with the broken one from my 1.0.3.0 stable or are there any problems replacing them ?

thanks and greets

• Can anybody check if its fixed in the master? I cant find a Bugfix or something else ...

Are you talking about the Ä,Ü,Ö or the autoresponder in general?
    Both are working in master.

Edited once, last by MuhKuh ().

• Thanks, i meant the Ä,Ü,Ö problem ... I will check this, thanks again!