DNS timestamp error on upgrade

• Hey guys,

When trying to upgrade a server from an earlier master after 1.0.3 to 1.1.0-rc2.3, I get the following errors:

Servers::named::bind::incTimeStamp: Unable to find DNS timestamp entry for
    server1.clarkcountygraphics.com
    Servers::named::bind::addDmnDb: Unable to update timestamp for
    server1.clarkcountygraphics.com
    iMSCP::Debug::END: Exit code is 1!

This server had an IP change, and when I ran the --reconfigure ips it failed on things because I think the script was probably broken in that master, so I fixed everything, but now get this error when trying to upgrade to rc2.3. Any ideas on what I should fix or how to get around it?

I have restored (cp -p and rsync -ravt) /etc/imscp/bind/backup files and tried all sorts of things. Any ideas?

Edited once, last by anarking ().

• Teamviewer?

badge.php?id=1239063037&bid=2518&key=1747635596&format=png&z=547451206

• okay I noticed some changes in the way a new v 1.1.0-rc2.3 system had a /var/cache/bind/domain.com.db file, a good amount of changes actually, no more "IN" or "3H" for times, etc. I like the new format a lot, but I needed to change the original file to the new format, and then setup proceeded, but DNS is still not working, not sure what's wrong now...
    [hr]
    hey Nux sure, sorry didn't notice until now... I'll pm you the TV details...
    [hr]
    and Nuxwin is awesome. old "imscp-setup --reconfigure ips" from an old master had screwed up db a little bit, few fixes with the new IP getting ID 2 instead of 1, etc. just something to watch out for, if anyone is running a pre-1.1.0-rc2 master.

Edited once, last by anarking ().