Wie geht es weiter?

• I did not participated to this because I do not understand much (and google translator is not much help).
    Bordey Bluenge you want not to be asked anything on install, right? It is possible to do that. Instead of running imscp-autoinstal you can use any script that copy / create directory structure for imscp (sh, c, pascal, perl, php whatever). Later I`ll add a switch to imscp-autoinstal to use default configuration and do not ask a thing.
    Next, before you run imscp-setup, if you provide all configs with data you will not be asked a thing. So enjoy coding, or if you wait with beta5 builder / autoinstaller will have a switch to force default value and bypass dialog.

• Thats exactly what i need ;) bypassing any dialog on the installation process. A nice way would be a pre config xml file that "we" can use where any dialog questions are answered, including wanted passwords and so on, or, a file with informations about that after your autoinstaller has run.

Is there any list of which configs have to be done manually and which passwords have to set where and so on? Could helping me getting my work done easier.

Edited once, last by Bordey Bluenge ().

• Since I wok on a big modification (almost all engine is rewritten in branche) until will be merged (hopefully day after tomorrow) I want use all time to finish. After that I promise I`ll work on disabling dialog and I`ll provide you a list of setting needed to fully automate installations. Is a great feature you suggested. Was already on my ToDo list (Goover asked that too)

Edited once, last by oldev01 ().

• Entschuldigt das ich so in diese Diskussion reinplatze aber irgendwie passt es hier gerade am besten und ich wollte für eine simple Frage eigentlich keinen neuen Thread aufmachen.

Ich selbst war bei ispcp aktiv, kam da leider nur nicht richtig zum Zuge, und gucke mir nun seit einer Weile dieses Projekt hier an. Alleine schon, da ich forks für die Opensource Welt sehr wichtig halte. Was mich allerdings noch von einem Wechsel abhält sind eigentlich 2-3 Fragen, die ihr mir hoffentlich beantworten könnt :)

Ist die Beta 4 in dem Sinne stabil, dass man sie auch im produktiven Einsatz nutzen kann oder wird davon komplett abgeraten?

Wie sieht es mit der kommenden Beta 5 aus bzw. dem Trunk? Wenn die Beta 5 eh in den nächsten Tagen kommt oder der Trunk einigermaßen stabil ist, könnte ich mir die Beta 4 und den Stress mit meiner Dovecot Installation sparen :)

Dankeschön.

• Hallo, die Beta's, sind stabil. Ich selber habe den Trunk produktiv laufen. Fehler sind zwar noch enthalten, allerdings keine grossen :)

Der trunk ist z.Z. Frozen bis zur stable. D.h. es kommen keine Features mehr un den Trunk, Sondern nur Bugfixes :)

Edited once, last by xorg ().