Possible to add lightspeed opensource to i-mscp?

• Thank you for your reply c0urier :shy:

What I did was as follows with regards to the /etc/imscp/apache/parts/

Code
    1. sed -ib 's/:80/:82/g' /etc/imscp/apache/parts/*.tpl

then

Code
    1. mv /etc/imscp/apache/parts/*.tplb /root/backup/apache_tpl

I am not sure what you mean by:-
    'do you remember to create virtual hosts for your domains in nginx'

Which part of the tutorial does that cover and what do I need to do to accomplish this task? Do we need to do that each time we add a domain or alias domain to the i-mscp control panel?

I also get this when restarting Apache2:-

Code
    1. [Fri Jun 14 20:38:00 2013] [warn] VirtualHost myserverip:82 overlaps with VirtualHost myserverip:82, the first has precedence, perhaps you need a NameVirtualHost directive[Fri Jun 14 20:38:00 2013] [warn] VirtualHost myserverip:82 overlaps with VirtualHost myserverip:82, the first has precedence, perhaps you need a NameVirtualHost directive[Fri Jun 14 20:38:00 2013] [warn] VirtualHost myserverip:82 overlaps with VirtualHost myserverip:82, the first has precedence, perhaps you need a NameVirtualHost directive[Fri Jun 14 20:38:00 2013] [warn] NameVirtualHost myserverip:80 has no VirtualHosts

myserverip is there to hide my real ip for security reasons.

Also this part:-

Code
    1. RPAFproxy_ips 127.0.0.1 SERVER_IP_HERE_IPv4 SERVER_IP_HERE_IPv6

Do I need to add my IPv4 IP (I do not have a IPv6 IP) so it lools like this:-

Code
    1. RPAFproxy_ips 127.0.0.1 123.45.788.90

or just leave it as it is in the tutorial?

If I can get this sorted out it may help someone else whi is going to try this :shy:

Again thans for your help :shy:

Edited once, last by veg-grower ().

• I see now I understand why its not working :blush:

I will wait until the plugin has been made then before I use this setup as I will be adding a fair few domains but I can see it will be very useful for hight traffic individual sites :shy: