How upgrading from version 1.0.3.0 to 1.1.0-rc1.4???

• Hello fellow friends, I love this control panel is so easy and fast to use, I will stay with him forever,, ... but I have a dilemma

I installed on my VPS version "Latest STABLE Version: 1.0.3.0", but I see that we are in the "1.1.0-rc1.4" and would like to stay current on updates ...

I could please guide how to do this upgrade, I am a rookie, and as we do not want to spoil my panel, and I take all night adding the 35 domains that I have ...

Thank you very much to all, and a big hello from Peru!

Edited once, last by danielpz ().

• just download the newest version.
    http://wiki.i-mscp.net/doku.php?id=start:upgrade

PS: the current master is stabler :D

Thanks for that, you are a good friend!,,

I want to contribute with this great project of Imscp, How I do that?
    [hr]
    after update my I-mscp of 1.0.3.0 to 1.1.0-rc1.4, I have this error:

I have to worry or not?, because just tells me again and again that I have no support for IPV6

thanks for all the help

• Hello

Well, since the installer report some errors, that can be more hard than simple warning. You can ignore messages from installer only when they are reported explicitly as Warning. You must so enable ipv69 support. I'm currently in support session so if you want any help, install teamviewer and send me a PM. I'll join you.

Thank you for using i-MSCP

badge.php?id=1239063037&bid=2518&key=1747635596&format=png&z=547451206

• Hello

Well, since the installer report some errors, that can be more hard than simple warning. You can ignore messages from installer only when they are reported explicitly as Warning. You must so enable ipv69 support. I'm currently in support session so if you want any help, install teamviewer and send me a PM. I'll join you.

Thank you for using i-MSCP

Many Thanks for the offer, I am very pleased that are helping me in my problem, but the I-MSCP is installed on my VPS server, not on my personal computer, then, as one might do this?

sorry for my bad English, I speak Spanish, if something is not understood please let me know I will write in a different way, I'm using the google translator and sometimes not good, with ending saying one thing over another

• Re ;

Install teamviewer on your personal computer and you will see all what I do via ssh (using putty or simply ssh if you are on Linux OS).

Edit:

First: If you are using a vps, ask your provider to enable ipv6 support (ipv6 kernel module should be disabled).

Thank you for using i-MSCP.

badge.php?id=1239063037&bid=2518&key=1747635596&format=png&z=547451206

Edited once, last by Nuxwin ().

• Re ;

Install teamviewer on your personal computer and you will see all what I do via ssh (using putty or simply ssh if you are on Linux OS)

Thank you for using i-MSCP.

Thank you very much, you're awesome,:cool: right now I send by private message team viewer data
    [hr]

Thank you very much, you're awesome,:cool: right now I send by private message team viewer data

hello forum friends, the friend Nuxwin helped me in the dilemma I had at the time of update.

For those who want to know how to finish this, for easy, did not have IPv6 support enabled .. send a ticket to my VPS Provedor activate it for me, and I will answer in this thread as it

Greetings to all! : D

----

Update: my vps provider told me that do not support IPv6 :(, now I wonder, will influence something in the smooth running of my I-MSCP?, if I change VPS Provedor, active and what changes would IPV6? :huh::huh:

I recommend friends? :huh::huh: