Master branch Update failure mysql

• Hi Guys,

Before I make a ticket, just wanted to check first about this... I got an error when upgrading to Git Master on Ubuntu 12.04 precise from 1.1.0-rc1.4. See attached images.

I upgraded one successfully on 26.03.2013.

Then I tried with latest even though it says "Stabilization period" and then got the errors.

So I tried with the Master branch from 26.03.2013 that worked before, and got the same errors!

It's something to do with mysql, might be a new Ubuntu mysql 5.5 update that is messing with configs? It fails to start and it's very hard to get mysql reinstalled and running... I just restore a whole system backup.

Any ideas what's going on? I can make a ticket if needed, but if it's not i-MSCP then just wondering if you guys have ideas...

Files

• Capture.JPG

(47.45 kB, downloaded 37 times, last: )
    • Capture2.JPG

(150.11 kB, downloaded 37 times, last: )

Edited once, last by anarking ().

• Hello ;

Unfortunately, you do not provide all logs. Next time you get such error, just purge the mysql-common package and try again. Restoring a backup only because a package installation problem is not the way...

badge.php?id=1239063037&bid=2518&key=1747635596&format=png&z=547451206

Edited once, last by Nuxwin ().

• I did purge, etc. and installer kept giving me the error. I have full VM backups with instant recovery so it's back up in 30 seconds, that's why I restore ;) just no time to keep messing with it... i will try again in more ways now and make sure to copy any/all logs. but this did happen on two separate systems, both running Ubuntu 12.04 and i-MSCP 1.1.0-rc1.4, so thought I should share in case anyone else came across it.

Edited once, last by anarking ().

• I did purge, etc. and installer kept giving me the error. I have full VM backups with instant recovery so it's back up in 30 seconds, that's why I restore ;) just no time to keep messing with it... i will try again in more ways now and make sure to copy any/all logs. but this did happen on two separate systems, both running Ubuntu 12.04 and i-MSCP 1.1.0-rc1.4, so thought I should share in case anyone else came across it.

I would like see the problem. Teamviewer ?

badge.php?id=1239063037&bid=2518&key=1747635596&format=png&z=547451206