i-MSCP 1.5.1 (Debian 8.9) - Let’s Encrypt plugin - Couldn't resolve domains locally in some contexts

• The /.well-known/acme-challenge/ URL path is not reachable for the domain.com domain. This can be either due to a DNS problem, or because you have an .htaccess file that rewrites the URL path to an unexpected location. In case of a rewrite rule, be sure to exclude the /.well-known/acme-challenge/ URL path by adding a rewrite condition such as RewriteCond %{REQUEST_URI} !^/.well-known/acme-challenge/

ping to this domain me shows the public ip no the internal ip

• @hwservice

Yes.. Those checks which are made at frontend level are really annoying because if the domain cannot be resolved locally, this fail miserably. Intent of those check was to predict a failure before effectively triggering SSL certificate issuance (or manual renewal)... But there are no doubt that this was a bad idea.

Those checks will be removed in next version. I'm a bit late with new plugin releases because I'm focussing on the i-MSCP 1.6.x serie and anyway, releasing a new plugin versions now would be a time lost as the changes done in the 1.6.x Serie will involve many changes in the plugins (several change in the API).

To resume, I must in order:

• Finalize the work for the 1.6.x Serie
    • Sync all plugins according the changes that were made in the 1.6.x Serie

That is a lot of work, not forgettting that tests must be done in all distributions prior releasing anything...

Thank you for your understanding.

badge.php?id=1239063037&bid=2518&key=1747635596&format=png&z=547451206