open_basedir limit

• I've a similar problem... I don't necessarily disable open_basedir at all, but my error.logs will explode soon... ;)

PHP message: PHP Warning: is_readable(): open_basedir restriction in effect. File(/usr/share/pear/ZendX/Application/Resource/Db.php) is not within the allowed path(s): (/var/www/virtual/xyz/:/var/www/virtual/xyz/phptmp/:/usr/share/php:/usr/share/pear/:/var/www/virtual/xyz/:/usr/share/pear/:/tmp)

As you see, the error is some kind of confusing. For me, /usr/share/pear/... is absolutely within the given basedirs... or do I have been mistaken by the seperator etc.?

• Sure, I know the general basedir-option... but as you can see, it ignores even the fact the path is saved there.

Furthermore, I tried to add a lot more pathes to basedir which are not showing in the error messages. I've restartet apache serveral times...

But in fact, disabling basedir at all, is an alternative for me. I still can't figure out, which of the serveral php.inis is the right one :D

• Hehe, okay... you're right, i hope. I just don't want to waste more of his time as necessary :D I already did more or less with your time ;)