Self-Compiled PHP version (out of PhpSwitcher plugin) - Problem with error 503

• Hello all,
    I have a problem with the operation of websites that I manage by IMSCP.
    I am currently using manually compiled php 5.3.29 and fcgid.

Code
    1. <IfModule fcgid_module> AddHandler fcgid-script .php .php3 .php4 .php5 .php7 .pht .phtmlFcgidMaxProcesses 15FcgidFixPathinfo 1FcgidProcessLifeTime 0FcgidTimeScore 3FcgidZombieScanInterval 10FcgidMaxRequestsPerProcess 0FcgidMaxRequestLen 33554432FcgidIOTimeout 60</IfModule>

Apache/2.4.10 mpm_event

Code
    1. <IfModule mpm_event_module> StartServers 2 MinSpareThreads 300 MaxSpareThreads 800 ThreadLimit 360 ThreadsPerChild 50 MaxRequestWorkers 600 MaxConnectionsPerChild 0</IfModule>

php-fcgi-starter

Shell-Script
    1. #!/bin/shumask 027export PHPRC=/var/www/fcgi/.pl/php5/export PHP_FCGI_MAX_REQUESTS=1000export PHP_FCGI_CHILDREN=0export TMPDIR=/var/www/virtual/.pl/phptmp#exec /usr/bin/php5-cgi "$@"exec /opt/php-fcgid/5.3.29.ftssl/bin/php-cgi "$@"

the problem I have is frequent 503 errors on different domains with different URLs example:

maybe someone had a similar problem and knows how to deal with it?

• @vzst

I am currently using manually compiled php 5.3.29 and fcgid.

That is the problem. If you are doing something like this, you must know what you're doing. You've modified the FCGI starter script to make it close to your own PHP version but that is not sufficient. There are many other aspect to take into consideration.

We are providing a plugin (PhpSwitcher) that make it possible to run several PHP versions. That plugin is close to i-MSCP with all needed event listeners for changing default configuration. Of course, you're free to try your own solution but in such a case, no support will be given.

Thread closed.

badge.php?id=1239063037&bid=2518&key=1747635596&format=png&z=547451206