after panel upgrade to 1.4 spamd error massage

• Code
    1. Jun 27 12:45:06 isp spamd[1897]: config: failed to parse, now a plugin, skipping, in "(no file)": ok_languages sq ar eu bs bg be ca zh hr cs da nl en et fi fr de el he hi hu is ga it lv lt no fa pl pt rm ro ru sa sco gd sr sk sl es sv
    2. J

does someone know how to solve "config: failed to parse, now a plugin, skipping, in "(no file)":" ?

• @makenewmedia

This warning is raised when you have a SpamAssasssin configuration option defined either in your configuration file or database (user preference table), and that the plugin which declares this option is not enabled or inexistent.

Here, the ok_languages option belongs to the TextCat plugin. You must ensure that this plugin is enabled.

BTW: You shoud give us more information about your environment: i-MSCP version, Distro, Codename, SpamAssassin plugin version ...

badge.php?id=1239063037&bid=2518&key=1747635596&format=png&z=547451206

• Thank you @Nuxwin you solved my issue...

i have installed my config files bevor panel update. Why are u changing main.conf and master.conf and also spamassin ... by doing panel update?

even my TLS cert got killed and replaced by some generic auto generated ... :(

• i have installed my config files bevor panel update. Why are u changing main.conf and master.conf and also spamassin ... by doing panel update?

When i-MSCP is being upgraded or reconfigured, all configuration files that belong to services managed by it are automatically re-generated. This covers cases where in the new i-MSCP version, some changes were made to the services configuration templates, either to improve the configuration or fix a bug. There is no easy way to deal with merge of local changes made by administrator.

Generally speaking, administrators that want customize the configuration files that belong to services managed by i-MSCP should use i-MSCP listener files to re-add their changes at run-time. There is plenty of discussions on our forums regarding this subject already.

badge.php?id=1239063037&bid=2518&key=1747635596&format=png&z=547451206