Problem with AWSTATS - changing dynamic / static?

• jep - i did it - but it did not solve the problem, so i rolled everything back.

it produces an empty page with awstats set to 1 (static).

i will try to fix it later - and post the results here.

but thank you very much for that quick response - it was really no mistake to switch to imscp ;)

cheers,

jack

• hiya - i just did what nuxwin mentioned before. the alias domain still has the 404 error and alle other stats pages are now like this:

Index of /stats

Name Last modified Size Description
    Parent Directory -
    Apache/2.2.16 (Debian) Server at http://www.aaaaaa.de Port 80

Should i better change back now to dynamic? or are there any other suggestions?

thx and have a nice nite ;)

cheers,

jack

Edit:

I have found several config files in /etc/imscp/apache/working and i see the difference between the working main domain and the not working alias domain:

This part is missing in the alias conf file. My idea to just copy it to the other file of domain bbbb.de and change all aaaa.de to bbbb.de (except for the user/auth part) did not work. i restarted apache2 and i also restartet the setup of imscp, but it is still not working. what do i have to do to let him read those config files and transfer them to the apache2?

Edited once, last by JackD7 ().

• Problem solved.

In /etc/apache2/sites-available/ you´ll find the same config files. just copy, as mentioned above, the missing lines to the choosen config file of the alias and it works.

This seems to be just a problem with migrated aliases - on new aliases it works properly out of the box.

cheers and thx,

jack

• Same problem affect the subdomain creation.
    I've created a new domain and the config apache files for awstats is ok, also is ok the config awstats file.
    When i've created the subdomain, no apache awstats config and no awstats file were created.
    Where imscp tell to use the right config template for awstats creation?[/u]

• Same problem affect the subdomain creation.
    I've created a new domain and the config apache files for awstats is ok, also is ok the config awstats file.
    When i've created the subdomain, no apache awstats config and no awstats file were created.
    Where imscp tell to use the right config template for awstats creation?[/u]

Hello ;

Without further information, you'll not get any help from our side....

Distro?
    i-MSCP version?

badge.php?id=1239063037&bid=2518&key=1747635596&format=png&z=547451206

• With the version i've posted, can you say me where the template file (the file where ou say other files to use) is located for the root domain and for the subdomain?
    Thank you.