InstantSSH User Removal & Cronjob Block

• Hi,

i just installed both plugins on a fresh i-MSCP 1.3.7 on Debian Jessie 8.6 Linux 3.16.0-4-amd64 #1 SMP Debian 3.16.36-1+deb8u1 (2016-09-03) x86_64 GNU/Linux

Testing was fine with SSH and Jobs (Jailed), now i tried to remove the ssh user from my test customer and it hangs in update in progress state.
    I then tried to go further with removing the permissions from that reseller and now both SSH and CronJob plugins are in error state:

Modules::Plugin::_call: Could not delete /var/chroot/InstantSSH/shared_jail/var/www/virtual/xxx: problem unlinking /var/chroot/InstantSSH/shared_jail/var/www/virtual/xxx: cannot remove directory: Device or resource busy

What can i do?

EDIT: The test cron is still running

• Hello,

there is some issue which will be solved in next versions. If there is a process currentlty running, the directory cannot be removed.

badge.php?id=1239063037&bid=2518&key=1747635596&format=png&z=547451206

• How can i unblock this manually?

I stopped everything so that the output of "lsof | grep /var/chroot/" is empty now, but it still says device or resource is busy.

EDIT: I managed to get both plugins enabled again by restarting the server. Now i tried to remove the jailed test cron again and i get an 400 Bad Request in https://xxx:8443/client/cronjobs - The plugin is then in error state again

Edited 2 times, last by itscz.org ().

• Which error exactly?

Teamviewer?

• Here are the exact steps:

- Change into customer acc
    - Try to remove cronjob
    - Page is reloaded and it says update in progress
    - This log entry appears:

==> /var/log/imscp/Modules::Plugin_CronJobs.log <==
    [Fri Oct 28 21:00:46 2016] [fatal] iMSCP::DbTasksProcessor::_process: Modules::Plugin::_call: Could not delete /var/chroot/CronJobs/jail/var/www/virtual/ufo-base.de: problem unlinking /var/chroot/CronJobs/jail/var/www/virtual/ufo-base.de: cannot remove directory: Device or resource busy

I click the Cronjob page again for refresh and now its an 400 Bad Request, because the plugin is instantly in error state and the page inaccessible.

The only thing i could do so far is restart the server, then disable the CronJobs plugin. I can also re-enable it and add and edit crons, but i cannot delete this first one.

I can give you panel and root ssh access if that will help...

• I can give you panel and root ssh access if that will help...

Would be great ;)

Also, I need the following informations:

• The result of the following command on your system (at time you get the problem): findmnt -lo source,target,propagation
    • The cron job type that you cannot remove. Best would be to show me the cron job that you added

• Output of findmnt -lo source,target,propagation

The initial cron i configured was (JAILED):
    * * * * * ls -l /