Hello, I am looking to find out more.

• I currently have a 6 Server setup using ISPConfig 3, for me it has been horrible... I am constantly having issues with it, there are also features it does not support well, for example if I create a customer, and then create a domain for that customer, rather than assign the customer a folder then give the customer the ability to make multiple domain inside that folder example: customer owns foder wwwroot, then has more folders each a domain name, example.com, test.com, dave.com.. where you only need 1 FTP to access that single wwwroot folder. I am forced to creat 3 separate ftps.....

I am wonder if I can find out more information, as well as do you support ubuntu 12+.... Can I find guides to help with installation.

How does your installation work.

Right Now this is my setup:
    panel
    ns1
    ns2
    web
    db
    mail

Again this has been frustrating for me, and I was considering trying webmin.....

Where can i find out more infomation?

• i-mscp is currently a single standalone server solution. you can have multiple servers, and set one as the secondary dns (ns2) server, but other than that, they are separate. it's a very good stable platform, but lacks a couple things ispconfig has (shell access), but is a much better interface i think, especially for users. so, unfortunately there is currently no single-panel login to control multiple servers. but if you can workaround that, it's a great platform.

• Hello, i-MSCP is a complex of services for your webhosting. Support of Debian/Ubuntu is Native. Now we have RH and BSD support also as external billings integration in our TODO list.
    Installation for Debian/Ubuntu is fully automated, installation wizard will help you.
    It's a professional Panel for web-hosters and corporative admins. Its versions used over than half of a million hosts all over the world. Some information you can find on our wiki at http://wiki.i-mscp.net/doku.php You may use our support to solve you problems.

Awaiting for your callback,
    Thank you.

Edited once, last by DragonZX ().