Hundreds of spams... Postscreen ?

• Hello,

I have ClamAV and SpamAssassin on my server.
    I have also PostGrey installed.
    But I still received hundreds of spams/virus
    I made searches and found this thread : https://i-mscp.net/index.php/Thread/11419-Mails-mit-bösem-Anhang/ but it's in German :(

As far I could understand, I first need to have postscreen.
    So I downloaded the plugin postscreen but when install it the plugin PostGrey switch to "update in progress" and postscreen switch to "install in progress" but nothing happen.

Should I delete the postscreen folder ? and maybe the postgrey ,?

Here is my config :

IMSCP : Version = 1.2.11 (should make the upgrades but stressed due to phpswitcher installed)
    FRONTEND_SERVER = nginx
    SQL_SERVER = mysql_5.5
    PO_SERVER = dovecot
    NAMED_SERVER = bind
    HTTPD_SERVER = apache_php_fpm
    FTPD_SERVER = proftpd
    MTA_SERVER = postfix

So my first issue is to finish the postscreen installation
    And the second will bu to understand how to configure it to get rid of the spams

Best regards
    Cedric

• So I deleted the folder of the plugin and update the plugins.

Then I installed them and it's ok.

But didn't find how to manage those tools to work efficiently to reduce spam.

Maybe @mrpink has some info to share...

Best regards
    Cedric

• The default values for Postscreen are ok. For configuration please read the configuration section of the documentation.

And also install the plugin PolicydSPF.

Then you could also install the clamav-unofficial-sigs script. That script will download a lot of different types of clamav signatures (sanesecurity, MalwarePatrol, SecuriteInfo) to fight against malware, pishing and so on. For MalwarePatrol and SecuriteInfo you have to sign up for a free account.
    Read the INSTALL file carefully and also make your adjustments for the different config files.

In the next version of the ClamAV plugin the installation and configuration for the clamav-unofficial-sigs script will be done automatically.