Not running Piwik Debian 8

• Hello!

I would like to ask your help.

First I would like to migrate the Piwik, but it was not succeed. I can't see the observed web pages in the Piwik.

I got an error message, If I checked the system test:
    ---

LOAD DATA INFILE
    Using LOAD DATA INFILE will greatly speed Piwik's archiving process up. To make it available to Piwik, try updating your PHP & MySQL software and make sure your database user has the FILE privilege.
    If your Piwik server tracks high traffic websites (eg. > 100,000 pages per month), we recommend to try fix this problem.
    Hiba: LOAD DATA INFILE failed... Error was:
    Try #1: LOAD DATA INFILE : SQLSTATE[HY000]: General error: 13 Can't get stat of '/var/www/virtual/domain.info/piwik/htdocs/tmp/assets/piwik_option-22726793393bb381d5efa09b5779f8ab.csv' (Errcode: 13)
    Troubleshooting: FAQ on piwik.org
    ---

Piwik › Adminisztráció.png

I tried install the new version, but I got same error message again.

---

LOAD DATA INFILE
    Using LOAD DATA INFILE will greatly speed Piwik's archiving process up. To make it available to Piwik, try updating your PHP & MySQL software and make sure your database user has the FILE privilege.
    If your Piwik server tracks high traffic websites (eg. > 100,000 pages per month), we recommend to try fix this problem.
    Hiba: LOAD DATA INFILE failed... Error was:
    Try #1: LOAD DATA INFILE : SQLSTATE[HY000]: General error: 13 Can't get stat of '/var/www/virtual/domain.info/piwik/htdocs/piwik/tmp/assets/piwik_option-dab2a8cfedcb66371e8d1cc4cc3a14d6.csv' (Errcode: 13)
    Troubleshooting: FAQ on piwik.org
    ---

What is the problem, maybe is there problem Debian 8?

Thx!

Robert

• Thank you!

Yes, I sloved a problem, but there is one.

Piwik › Adminisztráció.png
    ---
    LOAD DATA INFILE
    ---
    I don't know this error related, I can't see the all sites and all datas? All piwik is free, I can't see empty datas...:(

EU Pályázat Piwik › Webanalitikai jelentések.png