Postfix configuration

• Hi all,

I have the following problem:

on a website www.maindomain.com

I have several contact forms, each one is used to send a mail to a different person, let's say :

contact-form-1 -> [email protected]
    contact-form-2 -> [email protected]
    contact-form-3 -> [email protected]

etc..

If I don't set a custom MX record for maindomain.com, contact-form-1 doesn't work (mails don't leave the server)
    however if I set a custom MX record, contact-form-2 and contact-form-3 stop working instead, giving " Host or domain name not found. "...

Is there a solution to make all contact forms work ?
    I need to add that there are far many forms than 3 it is thus excluded to add all domains to the MX records.

I didn't find any solution to my problem on the forum, I hope I didn't miss it !

Thanks in advance.

• All the domains are on external servers but also added to imscp? If so, you need to disable the local resolver or just define an external mailserver for that domains (possible on panel).

• Only maindomain.com is a website registered on this server. But if I don't use custom MX record, all mails going to @maindomain.com never leave the server.
    What would be the best way to disable the local resolver (it's not possible from the panel I think) ?
    Thanks for your help.

• So the mailserver if maindomain.tld is not the same as the webserver (imscp)?
    So again disable the local resolver or define an external mailserver for that domain (possible as client in panel, may the reseller needs to enable this function before).