Full chain encryption both for i-MSCP and domain

• Hi everyone,

my VPS provider has installed and configured a SSL certificate for my homepage which is hosted on Apache 2.4.10 / Debian 8u1 server. In order to get it working I was told that they had to deactivate the SSL nginx part to get the full chain encryption working with my domain running under Apache 2.4.10. They also mentioned that there will be some upcoming version of i-MSCP that supports full chain encryption for several domains and service under a single i-MSCP installation.

The thing is: I don't have a clue what they're talking about :-(. The current situation is: my domain is SSL protected, my i-MSCP control panel and mails are not.

My questions to you:

1.) Do you know when this feature will be available? Is there any beta version which already offers that functionality? I'm more than happy to try it :-)
    2.) Is there any workaround to get SSL back on nginx, too?

Thanks for your help!

Bye,
    Sven

• Hi,

thanks! As I am new to plugins: how do I install them? I visited the github page but I didn't find any gz/zip files. In I-MSCP the plugin upload only allows those files. When I got it installed :-), how do configure it?

Thanks again!

• Thanks!

Got it. Was on the wrong page first :-) Sorry for that!

I installed it and got the message that there could not be a connection to the database. Is this related to the plugin or is my imscp installation problematic?

Thanks!