How to manually remove a plugin ?

• Hi guys,
    I just updated I-MSCP to 1.2 from 1.1.x.

I disabled plugins with mysql to be able to update.

But now impossible to remove them. I would like to remove them and then install cleanly all of them with new versions.

I tried this way explained by Nuxwin :
    Do the following:1. Remove the backend plugin part:Source Code
    # rm /var/www/imscp/engine/Plugins/* <- i don't have this folder I have plugins in www/imscp/gui/plugins/

2. Disable the plugins manually:Source Code
    # mysql -u root -p
    > use imscp;
    > UPDATE plugin SET plugin_status = 'disabled';

3. Update the plugins files from /var/www/imscp/gui/plugins with those available here: https://github.com/i-MSCP/plugins4. Reactivate the plugins through the plugin interfaceNote: For the monitorix plugin, try to reinstall the monitorix package too (before reactivating the plugin).

But... it doesn't works. The version written on the plugin manager is always written 0.0.9 on RoundcubePlugins and they still appear I cannot remove them all have errors :

InstantSSH Error : Plugin::InstantSSH::disable: Error while executing statement: Table 'imscp.instant_ssh_users' doesn't exist

Monitorix : Plugin::Monitorix::_restartDaemonMonitorix: Unable to umask 022: Ioctl() inappropré pour un périphérique at /usr/bin/monitorix line 97

RoundcubePlugins : Plugin::RoundcubePlugins::_checkActivatedPlugins: The plugin 'managesieve_plugin' is not compatible with your PO server: courier !

Any tips ?

Thank you

• Hello

Shell-Script
    1. # rm -r /var/www/imscp/gui/plugins/*
    2. # mysql -u root -p<your_password>
    3. > use imscp;
    4. > truncate plugin;
    5. > quit;

Also, don't forget to drop any plugin related table in the imscp database if any.

badge.php?id=1239063037&bid=2518&key=1747635596&format=png&z=547451206

• Okay so my plugin list is purged good news :)

But I can't reinstall roundcube. I delete all tables related and now when I run "Install" from i-mscp panel :
    Plugin installation has failed: Unable to install: SQLSTATE[HY000]: General error: 1005 Can't create table 'imscp_roundcube.calendars' (errno: 150)

Here are sql user that can manage this db (something is missing ?) : http://fr.tinypic.com/r/mrpzkp/8

RoundcubePlugin v1.0.0
    I-MSCP 1.2