Awstats issue

• Hi there, I just set up a testserver (vserver) running on Debian Wheezy and i-mscp 1.1.0-beta1 (Build 20120630), pulled from github. While everything seems to be working fine in general, I cannot access the web statistics pages. Awstats is installed and I selected 'dynamic' during the setup. The cronjob seems to be running fine and the corresponding logs are being created and I could not find anything related to stats in the logs.
    So I configured 2 domains (users) and the strange thing is that 'domain1/stats' accepts my username and password, but then produces an apache 404 error page (The requested URL /stats/domain1.com was not found on this server).
    When I try to load the stats for the second domain / user, it won't accept my username/password at all, although I verified that it is the right one (at least I can log into the panel with the same credentials). Any ideas why awstats would not work out of the box? I had installed i-mscp on Ubuntu 12.04 before that and did not run into any issues. Any ideas?

• All right, so I fixed the problems regarding authentication when trying to access '/stats' by setting a new password from the 'Protected Areas' panel.
    However, I still receive the default apache 404 page once authenticated.

• I could track down the issue to be somehow related to IPv6-loopback on a vserver. It appears as if internal requests to localhost come from a different address than 127.0.0.1. The easiest solution seems to simply deactivate IPv6.

Edited once, last by binhdo ().

• Hi all (I'm new in the neighbourhood).
    I'm testing i-mscp 1.1.0-beta1 (no idea about the build, but installed yesterday from git) and this cp seems incredibly stable and good for a beta release.

I had the same issue and solved it resetting the password from protected areas.

When I did my first login as domain user I didn't try to access the stats. Maybe they worked like a charm in the first place.
    But then I changed the domain user from the admin panel. Then I'm sure I cannot access the domain stat until I reset again the password from the domain user cp.

I'm just guessing, but maybe there's a glitch in some kind of password replication.

Bye

(sorry for any kind of english mistakes)