Problem to update to 1.2.3

• Hi, i've tried to update from 1.2.2 to 1.2.3 but the update failed.
    In 1.2.2 I've the file /var/www/fcgi/master/php5-fcgi-starter matching the line of config file of apache "FCGIWrapper /var/www/fcgi/******/php5-fcgid-starter" ; with update to 1.2.3, the name of the file in /var/www/fcgi/master changed to php-fcgi-starter but the config file of apache don't.

I see this is a modified by changelist "PACKAGES Renamed: Fcgid starter template to php-fcgi-starter (FrontEnd)" . Do I miss something?
    Thank you.

• If possible purge fcgi and then rerun the installer

• Hello ;

Normally, all files are re-generated. Anyway, the /var/www/fcgi/master/php5-fcgi-starter file has nothing todo with Apache2. This is the fcgi wrapper for the frontend which is run through Nginx. Without further info, we cannot help you.

badge.php?id=1239063037&bid=2518&key=1747635596&format=png&z=547451206

• All files purged but no good news. During the setup, I monitored the situation with another shell and the folder /var/www/fcgi/master/* was deleted and recreated. The problem is that, during update, php-fcgi-starter is created instead php5-fcgi-starter, but the configuration of apache for FCGIWrapper remain the same and search for php5-fcgi-starter.
    Nuxwin, tell me what information you need and I will get for you.

• @m4rv1n

File from apache are also regenerated normally (with correct path so...). You must provide us the log (at least one for a domain which post problem) The log can be found at /var/log/imscp. Please, could you try to update using https://github.com/i-MSCP/imscp/archive/1.2.x.zip first?

badge.php?id=1239063037&bid=2518&key=1747635596&format=png&z=547451206