IP Adresse Setup

• wenn wir schon beim Thema sind, wie kann ich auch ipv6 beim selben Server verwenden?^^ (Hab nur Einen, will aber beide ips anbieten..)
    Weil im Adminpanel kann ich diesbezüglich nichts eintragen.. Habe in der db ne Tabelle (serverip oder so) gefunden, aber auch da nicht getraut rumzuspielen :D

• k danke
    EDIT: ist hierfür schon was geplant, geschweige denn ein Ticket offen? :D

Edited once, last by mafioso ().

• Hallo,

Sry fürs ausgraben des alten Tkts aber lt. Suche/Ergebnisse passt dies wohl am besten zu meiner Frage:
    Als IPv6 steht mir ein eigenes /64 Netz zur Verfügung und nun möchte ich gern jeder Domain eine eigene IPv6 Adresse zuweisen sodass jede unter beiden (IPv4 sowie IPv6) Adressen erreichbar ist, IPv6 Uplink ist zudem weitaus performanter da anderer Carrier und somit wäre auch bei derzeit noch geringen v6 aufkommen es eine Entlastung für den IPv4 Uplink.
    System Debian stable mit i-MSCP 1.2.0, das Eintragen der IP Adressen ins System hat ja funktioniert allerdings kann ich derzeit ja nur eine IP Adresse für die jeweilige Domain auswählen, falls ich in einer der vielen nützlichen Informationen welche Online zur Verfügugn stehen etwas übersehen habe bitte ich mich einfach drauf hinzuweisen vielleicht mit dem Link zur nötigen Info, Danke!

mfg Martin

• @ng2000

Hello ;

DualStack support is not yet implemented in i-MSCP core. However, if you're using i-MSCP version >= 1.2.0, you can use the Listener::Apache2::DualStack available here: Listener files for i-MSCP 1.2.0

badge.php?id=1239063037&bid=2518&key=1747635596&format=png&z=547451206

• Hello Nuxwin,

thx for your reply, is there any manual or howto for implementation of this listener files available? i´m new with i-MSCP and still not a pro linux user ;)

regards Martin

• Re;

• Setup your ipv6 on your system
    • Upload the listener file in the /etc/imscp/listeners.d directory
    • Edit the configuration parameters in the listener file:

For instance, if you want add the IPv6 to all your customer's virtualhosts:

Perl
    1. ...# Parameter which allow to add one or many IPs to the Apache2 vhost file of specified domains# Please replace the entries below by your own entriesmy %perDomainAdditionalIPs = ( );# Parameter which allow to add one or many IPs to all apache2 vhosts files# Please replace the entries below by your own entriesmy @additionalIPs = ( '<put your ipv6_here>' );...

Once done, save the file and then, run:

Shell-Script
    1. # perl /var/www/imscp/engine/setup/imscp-setup -da

Be aware that this listener file is only compatible with i-MSCP >= 1.2.0. If you don't figure out alone, add my SSH key to your server, and give me the IP. Then, I'll configure that listener for you. If so, don't forget also to provide me the IPv6 which must be added in virtualhosts. Note that this listener acts only for customer's virtualhosts, and not for the panel which is not run through Apache2.

• ok, but i wanna give each domain=user there own IPv6 Adress, no virtualhosts for IPv6, future use maybe per IP based settings e.g firewall rules for IP based traffic shaping or to avoid DDoS to single IP´s etc.

regards Martin

• Re;

Please, read the configuration parameters inside the listener file. It's also possible to assign specific IP per domain. If you're not happy with this listener file, you can create your own or wait ( no due date ) for dual stack implementation in i-MSCP Core.