Imscp don't import DB after Servermigration

• Hi there,

After some years I decided to make a fresh install of Debian (wheezy) and do a fresh imscp to import all Datas from my old Server later.

So now I've followed this Tutorial: Migrating to new server [1.1.18] step by step. But for some reason the Server don't "reconize" the old database anymore in the new imscp config.
    (I made a dump from my old server with all databases (imscp-1-2-0) and imported it after the install of imscp 1.2.0 on the fresh installed server. First I thought it doesn't import the dump sql file, but after checking in phpmyadmin all databases are there. Any idea why they don't get picked up from the imscp installer that they get "imported" ?

Any hint will be great.

Regards

Pascal

Edit: Fixed it, the Problem was the old server used the old ispcp db , changed it now in the new one and it worked mostly, (for some reasons, my .com and .to domains doesn't get resolved properly.) If someone have an Idea what could cause this, let me know ;) As far I know imscp makes the dns settings automaticaly or do I have to make them manualy to get them back fully working?

Edit2: Also fixed, it just took some time until it got resolved properly