manage domain exception

• Hey there,

i just upgraded vom ispcp (newest Version) to i-MSCP (stable version).

Now i found a bug.

When i switch into to customer interface, and klick on "Manage domains" an exception appears.

Here's the exception text:

An exception have been thrown
    An exception with the following message has been thrown in file /var/www/imscp/gui/library/shared-functions.php (Line: 1990):

SQLSTATE[42S22]: Column not found: 1054 Unknown column 'domain_dns.protected' in 'field list'

Query was:

SELECT `domain_dns`.`domain_dns_id`, `domain_dns`.`domain_id`, `domain_dns`.`domain_dns`, `domain_dns`.`domain_class`, `domain_dns`.`domain_type`, `domain_dns`.`domain_text`, IFNULL(`domain_aliasses`.`alias_name`, `domain`.`domain_name`) `domain_name`, IFNULL(`domain_aliasses`.`alias_status`, `domain`.`domain_status`) `domain_status`, `domain_dns`.`protected` FROM `domain_dns` LEFT JOIN `domain_aliasses` USING (`alias_id`, `domain_id`), `domain` WHERE `domain_dns`.`domain_id` = ? AND `domain`.`domain_id` = `domain_dns`.`domain_id` ORDER BY `domain_id`, `alias_id`, `domain_dns`, `domain_type`

I hope you can help me.

(Screenshot in the attachment)

Thank you!

• If you have migrated from ispcp 1.0.7, there should be already a column called protected in table domain_dns. If it doesn't exist you will have to create it manually with an ALTER query.
    This is the creation schema for table domain_dns:

• If you have migrated from ispcp 1.0.7, there should be already a column called protected in table domain_dns. If it doesn't exist you will have to create it manually with an ALTER query.
    This is the creation schema for table domain_dns:

I just fixed it! Thank you!