unused vhosts get redirected to first listed vhost

• Hi,

Ubuntu 14.04, I-MSCP 1.2.0

since update to 1.2.0 i experience the following behaviour: Unknown vhosts but set the server's IP as A-Record in DNS will be forwarded to the first vhost on server. (one.tld.com has DNS A-Record ip 1.2.3.4 but does not exist as an vhost(customer), you are being redirected to first vhost of server 1.2.3.4 (example a-first-domain.tld).
    But strangest thing is: no logentries are done about this access/error.

It may not be a bug but with the panel moved to port 8080 this occures now on my setup and i am trying to get rid of it.

Thanks!

• Just use the ServerDefaultPage plugin. If you want to have your panel back, than use the PanelRedirect plugin. You can also use both in combination..

• Hi,

Ubuntu 14.04, I-MSCP 1.2.0

since update to 1.2.0 i experience the following behaviour: Unknown vhosts but set the server's IP as A-Record in DNS will be forwarded to the first vhost on server. (one.tld.com has DNS A-Record ip 1.2.3.4 but does not exist as an vhost(customer), you are being redirected to first vhost of server 1.2.3.4 (example a-first-domain.tld).
    But strangest thing is: no logentries are done about this access/error.

I noticed that too.

Have a nice day. :)

• It's the expected behavior ;) Subject closed. Next time, search on our forum because we already answered ;)

badge.php?id=1239063037&bid=2518&key=1747635596&format=png&z=547451206