PHP not working after Update to 1.20 and Upgrade from Ubuntu 12.04 to 14.04

• Hello!

I updated the i-msp Version to lastest Stable Release 1.2.0. Which worked without any errors etc.
    After that i was upgrading the release of my Ubuntu Server from 12.04. to 14.04.

The i-mscp Installer was running the Update without any error messages . The GUI and Administration worked fine under 12.04!

I am using php-fpm, per user and the default settings made by the i-mscp Installer

But after updating the Distro to 14.04 there seems to be some Problems with php and apache on the customers sites.
    The Admin GUI works fine. But it looks like that php ist not loaded and working on the customers websites.

It tried it with simple php info witch i enabled over i-mscp PHP Settings before. But I just get a white page on that file. I restartet Apache and php-fpm without luck.

Any ways to test or check the config?

• Okay i rerun the script a couple times without luck.

tail -f /var/log/php5-fpm.log says:

[09-Jan-2015 16:35:44] NOTICE: configuration file /etc/php5/fpm/php-fpm.conf test is successful

[09-Jan-2015 16:39:30] NOTICE: configuration file /etc/php5/fpm/php-fpm.conf test is successful

Which apache log is the right? under /var/log/apache2/ are many log files

• Hi,

you told something that only sime customer sites are not working. So you can have a look in that logfiles under /var/log/apache2/customer/error.log or access.log.
    Or
    /var/log/apache2/error.log

Greets
    Chris

• ah okay sorry wrong, there is just one customer on that server.

I tried 1.1.21 now which worked fine! And than rerun 1.2.0 and the php site seems to work now ?!