Error 500! Internal Server Error Import csv 6.000 Products

Ubuntu Desktop 12.04 "Precise Pangolin
    i-MSCP Version 1.1.18
    Apache FCGID & courier

I am trying to import from a csv products 6000 , in an intel atom computer worked fine ( with ISCP ) but now I have a xeon 4c / 8t and gives internal server error.

LOG Apache:

Code
    1. [Thu Nov 27 11:28:50 2014] [error] [client 84.127.135.215] Premature end of script headers: index.php, referer: http://informaticapuente.com/admin1987/index.php?controller=AdminImport&token=4fc369976e60bf50595f9fb1e3de6a74

php.ini on informaticapuente.com i change:

Code
    1. ;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;; Resource Limits ;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;; Maximum execution time of each script, in seconds; http://php.net/max-execution-time; Note: This directive is hardcoded to 0 for the CLI SAPImax_execution_time = 0; Maximum amount of time each script may spend parsing request data. It's a good; idea to limit this time on productions servers in order to eliminate unexpectedly; long running scripts.; Note: This directive is hardcoded to -1 for the CLI SAPI; Default Value: -1 (Unlimited); Development Value: 60 (60 seconds); Production Value: 60 (60 seconds); http://php.net/max-input-timemax_input_time = -1

/etc/apache2/mods-available/fcgid_imscp.conf

to upload the csv than three hours , but if this computer is more powerful not understand the ruling, cpu load 0.66 , I can use more porcesador to take less to import.

I read post:
    Error 500 - WHMCS

but not German and my English is not very good.

Thankss :shy:

• Non espaniol? Nix Deutsch? No english? Watt?

• @Chrissio I think he's importing a big csv file for his shopping system (from admin panel). So a simple mysql import wouldn't do this job.. @Piradoxlanieve you could also try to split the file :)

• @Chrissio I think he's importing a big csv file for his shopping system (from admin panel). So a simple mysql import wouldn't do this job.. @Piradoxlanieve you could also try to split the file :)

Bigdump is a solution for importing big files into mysql; it splits records automatically and imports each run (configurable) ~ 300 records, and i think its also possible to use with .csv files...

But
    this have nothing to do with i-MSCP.

Moved to Offtopic

I think the same...

• Yeah you're right, but only if the csv-structure is like the databases one..

• Yeah you're right, but only if the csv-structure is like the databases one..

OK, that's right. Piradoxlanieve told something from Intel Atom -> changing to a faster Processor... If he imports with his shop script possible he must change something in mysql.conf or in php.ini for longer script runtime... or the next:

splits
    the file into multiple files. csv splitter program Thanks

using a file splitter for split 6000 data records in 12 * 500 data records for importing...

Ten years ago i was searching for a similar error, i know something about 3 coffee machines, which were broken by troubleshooting in mysql... :D