Traffic explodes massively

• The last two days I migrated an (old) 1.0.7-System to a very new server with 1.0.7 and migrate then to i-mscp 1.0.3.0. The most things are okay - but a few things are very, very tricky.

One of this I will show you here:

In the details of some (NOT ALL!) of my customers the traffic seems to explode.

Here I have a screenshot of the old system:
    old-and-correct.jpg

and here of the new system:
    new-and-shit.jpg

Both screenshots where made today. If there is a difference between some MB - okay. But >80 GB ?! Can someone tell me where the bug is, or wich informations do you need, too?

The second problem was, that the server lost some sub-domains until the migration. But this isn´t so important. And my third problem was that I couldn´t log in at the stats as user (customer) - but I´ve found a hint in the german corner.

PS: If this is the wrong area - please excuse me and (a mod) move this thread to the right one ;-)

Edited once, last by TobiasTM ().

• Hi.
    About your traffic... Why should it be a bug?
    Check the logfiles of your customer... Then you will find the problem which produce the traffic. Maybe ispcp had a bug which did not count correct the Traffic.

I will talk to Daniel about the migration and your SubDomains. Did you have some Logs?

The problem with your stats will be checked.

Edited once, last by TheCry ().

• ispcp did have a bug regarding traffic measure.
    About subdomains, imscp recreate all subdomains from database. is any subdomain that exists in database (table subdomain and subdomain_alias) that is not accessible?

• Sorry - I thought it was a bug - but I didn´t know if this was a bug in i-mscp or ispcp (and I really don´t thought about it). And - 2,2 GB on server one... and 83 GB on server two... wow. There must be a very big bug in the other system. If there was a difference between 1 or 2 GB - that´s okay - but so much?

@schi2tech : I´ve chedked all subdomains in the i-mscp-database - and they are all accessible.
    TheCry : I have many logs (I´d activated the debug mode during the installation - do you mean this logs?)

Edited once, last by TobiasTM ().

• Maybe subdomain got lost during migration from ispcp server A to ispcp server B?