spammer seems to be relaying mails through my server ... i need help

• hi
    i hope this is the right section to post this topic. its not a problem with postfix.
    in short it apears that i now have a spammer finding a way to relay spam through my server.
    the first block of the quote below is from mail.log and the second half is a snippet from main.cf

how can i stop this spammer or/and any other spammer that would use this sort of method to send mails.
    my details in the signature is correct
    so in the meantime i have shutdown postfix as i dont want my server to be branded as a spam sender

thanks in advance

• May the spammer sends mails via php from a clients website (outdated unsecure software)..?

PS: You really should update imscp...

• thanks for the answer Ninos.
    ill have to update imscp, i know but this version is running so well for just over a year without problems that im actually scared of upgrading should something break. however its inevitable and must be done.
    the really strange thing is. the email "email=mydomain.com" address that is being used is actully my email+my domain.com and what is
    incredible is, i have no input boxes for web viewsers to use. eg. no fillin forms + no submit buttons on the site. in my contact page my email address is in text format and its not linked whats so ever.

when i see this "<from=bounce-mc.us4_8572769.848385-email=mydomain.[email protected]> <[email protected]>;"
    to me it appears that somehow the spammer is using his email bounce-mc.us4_8572769.848385-+ my email address then sending it to my email address. when i login to my mail client there are no spam mails shown yet postfix flags it has sent.... that really buggles my mind

i know people are using spamassign. is it posible to install spamassign witout breaking imscp in this or latest version?
    if spam assign does work then could that stop this spammer, is there a way around it or what do other web hosting techies use to sticky tar
    spammers like this

thanks in advance

• i think i may have resolved my little mystry situation

i found the part of the domain name".mcsv.net" on this site this site
    https://www.organicweb.com.au/…ailchimp-sending-domains/
    the site also claims that these mail senders are safe which explains why it passed all the postfix checks.
    however from the method that they are using to route mail i think ill be blacklisting all their server sending address

thanks for all the help
    time to upgrade
    :)