Subdomain "Unknown Error"

• Hello,

i have a little issue with my i-mscp installation.

Someone created abc.domain.tld subdomain and after that www.abc.domain.tld subdomain.

The www Domain shows now "uknown error" and is not deletable.

I guess that www subdomains are created automatically as alias for new subdomains.

What can i do to remove this subdomain entry?

Thanks

Edit:
    Distribution: Debian 7 Wheezy
    I-MSCP: i-MSCP 1.1.9 (Eagle)
    Server implementation in use: Dovecot, Apache-fpm

What logs do you need exactly? I am not sure if it could be a bug...if not: please move this thread.

• @JohnD haven't understood your problem.
    You want to access to www.sub.domain.tld, am I right? Or do you get an error visiting www.domain.tld, after you added sub.domain.tld?

• Hello ;

www as subdomain are not allowed (This has been allowed by mistake in older versions). You must connect to the i-MSCP database and then remove the related entry manually.

Please consider to upgrade your i-MSCP version to latest release because normally, We do not offer any support for older version.

badge.php?id=1239063037&bid=2518&key=1747635596&format=png&z=547451206

• Thanks for your replies.

The forum system removed the "www" before abc.domain.tld.... thats why my question was not really understandable.

I want to upgrade but i am afraid that this error will lead to trouble during the upgrade process.

I tried to remove the www subdomain manually in the database but did not find the correct table... i checked domains and subdomains but not subdomain_alias.
    Now i found it and could remove it without issues.

Thanks again.