Roundcube Plugins password I-MSCP 1.1.14

• Hi,

after ive updated my i-mscp from 13 to 14 my roundcube password plugin dont run. there only the error: password can not be saved. (yeah its an german error i dont kow how it sounds in english) pls help me. i dont know why.

• Roundcube Plugins are not compatible with latest i-MSCP.

I don't know, when it will be updated to work again with I-MSCP.

Nuxwin: we should ship Passwort Changer seperatly, because i don't beleave that RC Addons Addon will be updated in near Future.

Maybe we should add it as default to RC Repro ;)

• So the default password changer does not work anymore?

• Password changer plugin is working with latest i-MSCP normally. You must simply install the RoundcubePlugins plugin.

@TheCry Can you confirm this ?

Nuxwin: we should ship Passwort Changer seperatly, because i don't beleave that RC Addons Addon will be updated in near Future.

Why you say that exactly? Thecry is maintaining the RoundcubePlugins plugin.

badge.php?id=1239063037&bid=2518&key=1747635596&format=png&z=547451206

• @TheCry

Normally, with latest version (imscp) it's not needed to do a backend request in the sql driver of the password changer plugin. Postfix (SASL), courier and dovecot are normally using database directly.

badge.php?id=1239063037&bid=2518&key=1747635596&format=png&z=547451206

• Hi,

I don't have found a problem to install this plugin in the last version of i-MSCP

I've upgraded a prior version to the newest and i've also installed a new server without problems

My i-MSCP configuration:

System: Ubuntu 14.04 (trusty tahr)
    i-MSCP Git 1.1.x Build: 20140915
    Server implementation: Apache/2.4.7 with php5-fpm 5.5.9 , dovecot 2.2.9