Roundcube Plugin 0.0.8 error when i run imscp-rqst-mngr

• when I run "imscp-rqst-mngr" comes the following:

Processing 291, RoundcubePlugins, enabled. (2 of 10: remaining 8)"my" variable $rs masks earlier declaration in same scope at /var/www/imscp/gui/plugins/RoundcubePlugins/backend/RoundcubePlugins.pm line 422.

Roundcube Plugin but runs without problems.

Roundcube Plugin 0.0.8
    Ubuntu 12.04
    i-MSCP 1.1.13

Edit: There was once a similar problem with this plugin ==> AdminerSQL error when i run imscp-rqst-mngr

• Update 0.0.9 works fine without any problems.

@TheCry I understand your Grrrr ... ;) but small errors happen before. Everyone works hard here on the matter but all errors will be corrected very quickly. Thank you! You work very fast! :)

• Hi,

if i want to activate RoundCube Plugins after updating to 1.1.15 i get this Error:

iMSCP::File::get: Unable to open /etc/dovecot/dovecot.conf: Datei oder Verzeichnis nicht gefunden
    Plugin::RoundcubePlugins::_modifyDovecotConfig: Unable to read /etc/dovecot/dovecot.conf

And i've updated to the latest RoundCube Plugin Version.

stay hungry, stay foolish!

• @TheCry
    fixed it!

i just did the installation stuff you wrote down on the documentation site! Worked.

But i do have a little question. In a former version it was possible to set the SPAM Filter in Roundcube but this feature is gone?

And it's not possible to use "filters" in Roundcube. "Cannot connect to server" is the error there.

stay hungry, stay foolish!

• You are talking about the sieve rules. If you login to roundcube and you change to preferences there is a colomn called "managesieve" unter rules?
    Maybe you should reinstall the dovecot managesieve.