UPDATE 1.0.6 -> 1.1.11 Error (iMSCP::Addons::ComposerInstaller::_getComposer)

• Heyho,

Vorgeschichte:

Linux OpenVZ Server(Proxmox) mit 7GB Ram und Debian Wheezy(7.5) 32Bit Auf meiner Hostmaschine.

Da ich ich noch die alte IMSCP Version hatte(1.0.6) wollte ich nun auf die aktuelle 1.1.11 updaten.

Leider habe ich folgendes Problem:

Der Installer/Updater configuriert alle Packete/Dienste und bleibt dann bei Addons hängen.

Folgende Errormeldung bekomme ich angezeigt:

Code
    1. [ERROR]iMSCP::Addons::ComposerInstaller::_getComposer: PHP Fatal error: Uncaughtexception 'PharException' with message 'phar"/var/cache/imscp/addons/composer.phar" has a broken signature' in/var/cache/imscp/addons/composer.phar:13Stack trace:#0 /var/cache/imscp/addons/composer.phar(13): Phar::mapPhar('composer.phar')#1 {main} thrown in /var/cache/imscp/addons/composer.phar on line 13iMSCP::HooksManager::trigger: A hook function registered on the'afterSetupPreInstallAddons' hook and triggered in main::setupPreInstallAddonshas failed.Hook function code was:sub { package iMSCP::Addons::ComposerInstaller; use warnings; use strict 'refs'; 'iMSCP::Dialog'->factory->endGauge; $self->_installPackages;}

Screen im anhang.

Ich bin grad echt am verzweifeln und hoffe dass sich hier noch etwas machen lässt.

@ Nuxwin(English):

Hey,

Background:

Linux OpenVZ server (Proxmox) with 7GB Ram and Debian Wheezy (7.5) 32bit On my host machine.

Now Since I still had the old IMSCP version (1.0.6) I tried to update to the latest 1.1.11.

Unfortunately, I have the following problem:

The installer / updater configured all packages / services in and gets caught with addons.

The following error message I get displayed:

Screen are in the Attachments.
    I am degree really despair and hope that still remains to be doing something.

Freundliche Grüße / friendly Regards,

Domi,

Files

• Hello ;

Try to remove the /var/cache/imscp/addons directory and run the installer again.

Shell-Script
    1. # rm -r /var/cache/imscp/addons
    2. # perl imscp-autoinstall -d

badge.php?id=1239063037&bid=2518&key=1747635596&format=png&z=547451206

• Hello ;

Try to remove the /var/cache/imscp/addons directory and run the installer again.

Shell-Script
    1. # rm -r /var/cache/imscp/addons
    2. # perl imscp-autoinstall -d

Thanks, this helps :love:

Work fine now :)