How to change the ip domain?

• If I add a new ip address on the domain management, can I move an existant domain to use the new ip address?
    I see that there's no such option using the control panel, are there any other means to accomplish this?

• If I add a new ip address on the domain management, can I move an existant domain to use the new ip address?
    I see that there's no such option using the control panel, are there any other means to accomplish this?

Agree, I also need it ;)
    There's a trac ticket for it, as soon as we'll get out of the freeze state.. ;)

• For now just change ip id in database, set status to change and run request manager

• Agree, I also need it ;)
    There's a trac ticket for it, as soon as we'll get out of the freeze state.. ;)

Could you find the ticket on trac? I've been looking for it and couldn't find it anywhere, I'd mention it here along step by step instrucctions.

• For now just change ip id in database, set status to change and run request manager

How can I do this manually? Right now I have a routing problem on my main IP and need to change it to the secondary IP, but cant find an option. Which configuration file or database parameter should I modify?