Plugin IMSCP --> Box Billing It's only compatible with last stable branch (next 1.1.6 version)

• Hi,

today i install the plugin on my IMSCP 1.1.5. All Works fine by the server Side.

When i test to buy an hosting service, the system work correctly during all the buy process but when i go to Set the New user on my Server during the imscp.php script under Manger, Bill reply with the Error code: 9999, Only the Customers etc..

The server is correctly configured by the Billbox and all the test go ok.

The username used to Create the new domain in IMSCP is a Reseller, the password is correct and apparently all is configured fine. Where can be the problem?

Thanks!

• Hello ;

In the product configuration, you must set the "Reseller hosting" option to no.

Files

• product.png

(196.32 kB, downloaded 133 times, last: )

badge.php?id=1239063037&bid=2518&key=1747635596&format=png&z=547451206

• The parameter is already set to no.
    The Imscp Account used by the boxbilling is a reseller.
    The connection trought boxbilling and IMSCP use an SSL connection
    The log file show me only the error used in the thread title.
    Now i check if the parameter "NO" is correctly writed in the configuration file. If the problem afflict only me i go to understand in the imscp.php file under "Manager" beacuse the i'm understanding that the problem can be here..

• Hello ;

The relevant code part is https://github.com/i-MSCP/plug…ng/Manager/Imscp.php#L133

I think it's clear enough. I'll test again.

• New tests:

Tried to mystake the reseller account password and the system correctly reply
    Tried to change the name of the account of imscp.
    Tried to change the domain name.
    Tried to enable/disable SSL.

All the tests are failed.
    The Bill directory is installed under a site hosted by IMSCP and it use a standalone database under IMSCP.
    I correctly configure the permission on the files.
    I hope that this informations can help you.

@ Other Users: Anyone have the same problems?

• Test done. All is working as it should. I can maybe help you through teamviewer. ;)

BTW: Tested with last stable branch.

• Ahahahahha nice one Master :)
    I prefer to have knowledge not a single solution :))))

The problem is in the installation of the bill site .. i think.

Actually i have installed the /billbox directory under the hosting site, in a sub dir, with a dedicated database.
    The hosting site in under IMSCP, in a domain created by a reseller (the same reseller used to create the new domain with bill).

The suspetc is that the /billbox directory have to work in the main site ... right?

• Hello ;

My boxbilling installation is under a domain (imscp account) created with a dedicated reseller (The same I use in boxbilling). This do not cause any problem.

• Umh.. same contest.. same software.. smace imscp relaease.. not egual reply by the software. Now i have an Error 9999 with no description.

Same in a New server created 1 hours ago..

This is a real mistery.. the problem is that i have no logs to work on.
    If i try to add an existing domain, it correctly inform me about the incident.

The problem is only on the creation of a new domain.. working on

Nothing.. the system reply and undescribed error.. no logs information in the imscp log and in the boxbilling logs files..

Working on a new 1.1.5 IMSCP server with standard parameters installation, last release of boxbilling.

The domain contain under HTDOCS the file of the boxbilling

Used only for the user payment system.

Thankz!