Admin panel not reachable (just under wrong path)

• Hi,
    I just setted up on a new second server to test few things. The installation worked fine. But then I misstipped the domain and so I have to change the host domain data in the .config file to server.domain.com and admin.server.domain.com Then I rerunned the installer and tried to login at admin.server.domain.com like the note on the end of the install suggested me but I got Website was not found. Okey, I tried just server.domain.com and it didn't worked. So I thought there is an issue with the domain and checked domain.com and I got to the login page. So I started to setup the website domain.com but ofc, as soon I assigned a space to it the admin panel didn't worked anymore and I just got to the default page (This is the default page for domain.com...) and thats it.

Any Ideas how to fix this?
    Thanks for the help and sorry for my weird text above, hope you can understand my steps. if not, just leave a comment here what you don't understand and I try to explain it in other words. By the way. I'm using the 1.1.5 Stable Version

Best Regards

Mena

• I can also easy reformat the server and reinstall everything, this won't hurt me, but I thought I might faced something strange here you guys should know about.

EDIT: It's also the first time I got this, I already changed the host domain on my productiv system a year ago and there it worked perfectly.

EDIT 2: I just found out if I type the IP instead of the domain name in the browser I got to the Login like it should be.

• Did this, config was as it should be, after it still no success, Then I rebootet the Server. Still the same. If one of the team members wanna take a look at it PM me, otherwise I'll reinstall everything in 7 days.

Best Regards

Mena

• Okey, now it gets strange. I formated everything and redownloaded / installed everything. But it again, the Admin panel just shows on the root domain. This time I didn't misstiped anything while the setup and it runned through in one step.

The only issue I faced was that the server wasn't able to unpack the tar.gz file so I downloaded the latest version of imscp as Zip from github and uploaded it manualy.

Any idea how I can fix this?

Thanks a lot

Mena