For those that want try BoxBilling with a PRO license
Through the i-MSCP control panel
1. As reseller, create the domain boxbilling.com
2. As reseller, create the api.boxbilling.com domain alias, set the shared mount point option to yes and select boxbilling.com in the select list
3. Edit the /etc/apache2/imscp/boxbilling.com.conf and /etc/apache2/imscp/api.boxbilling.com.conf files to add the following content
License server file
1. Create the /var/www/virtual/boxbilling.com/htdocs/license.php file (with proper permissions) and add the following content into it
1. Edit the bb-config.php which is located at the root of your boxbilling installation and change the license constant to
6. Restart Apache2.
Note: The procedure above allow your server to bypass the boxbilling server license key by responding itself to any license check.
Tested with the last BoxBilling version 3.6.11. I've used this procedure just for fun and once again to prove that any PHP based software cannot be locked. If you use that procedure and gain some money with BoxBilling, I would recommend you to pay for a true license.