"our vision" ;)

• To be honest, "Our vision is to be a world-class leader that provides one of the most used Web-based control Panel intended to personal and professional usage." sounds little bit, well, marketing. I tried to research something more but apart of planned tasks and ideas I couldn't find more elaborated answer to questions about your vision and main goals.
    I don't want to sound critically, don't get me wrong. I'm just feeling hungry for more information. ;) Maybe I missed something?

• I think the main focus for our developers is to get a stable, bug free release out. A lot of features have been added (that should have waited for later).

Currently we are in "Frozen" state, bug squashing mode - So the first stable release can see the light. After that, the development of the second stable release will start, and Shell access as you've requested will be added.

i-MSCP will be a feature rich and probably also one of the most advanced still user friendly panels around. I've tested a lot of different panels and most of my own personal users have been most satisfied with i-MSCP and the projects it has been forked from.

If you look at the roadmap, you can see a lot of new features will be added throughout the releases:
    http://trac.i-mscp.net/roadmap

Hope this answers some of your questions. Happy reading =).

• Why everyones is sending me to roadmap? :D
    I readed roadmap, full list of tickets, many tickets details and many topic on the forum before even registering on the forum. ;)

Well, generally I like what I see and I hope your vision will not gets broken by any future problems.:-)

But you may consider adding something into that section. Maybe why you're making another fork, what are you long term goals, what are the differences between many other panels - to make it easier to find out than 2 hours reading through available materials. ;-)

• hey guys! i am new here and i am pretty hungry for any information whatsoever!
    Nice to meet you all! ;)

typing test wpm