!!! Due to major problems found in the 1.1.4 version, you're greatly encouraged to update !!!
It's with great pleasure that we announce the immediate availability of i-MSCP 1.1.5, which is a maintenance release.
This new release addresses the following issues:
- Fixed: Missing Fileinfo option in domain_ssl.tpl (Apache)
- Fixed: Missing Indexes option in domain.tpl (Apache)
- Fixed: SQL server hostname and port must be specified when restoring database (needed for remote MySQL server)
- Rewritten: iMSCP::Servers and iMSCP::Addons packages to avoid substitutions
- Added: Check for www label which is reserved and which cause DNS errors (subdomain)
- Added: Prefix for subdomains mount points which match with default directories
- Added: Run-time check for php5-imap module availability
- Added: SQL user host field to allow customers to set host from which SQL users can connect to the MySQL server
- Fixed: 127.0.0.1 must be mapped to localhost for consistency (SQL user host)
- Fixed: Missing check on admin_id (get_domain_default_props()) which is causing data inconsistencies
- Fixed: Wrong url for latest.txt file
- Fixed: 127.0.0.1 is now mapped to localhost for consistency (SQL user host)
- Fixed #1050: Bug - Customers can order domains which already exists through domain aliases interface
- Fixed #1051: Bug - Trying to get property of non-object - Integrity constraint violation: 1062 Duplicate entry
Furthermore, all languages files were synchronized with the last available versions on Transifex.
We would like to remind you that any bugs found should be reported on our issues tracker.
Feel free to use this new version and get in touch with us about any improvement that you would like see integrated.
Thanks you for using i-MSCP.