It's with great pleasure that we announce the immediate availability of i-MSCP 1.1.4, which is a maintenance release.
This new release addresses the following issues:
- Fixed: Awstats addon uninstaller fails in case the cache directory contain a directory
- Allow usage of mod_rewrite even when PHP is disabled
- Fixed: DNS records (subdomains) are not deleted from zone files (bind9 server impl.)
- Fixed: SOA Serial is not updated in zone files (bind9 server impl.)
- Added: Counter to allow nested transactions
- Fixed: Stop propagation of the onAuthentication event on first successful authentication attempt
- Updated: Plugin API to version 0.2.8 (changes are backward compatible)
- Fixed: #0879: Security Issue - SQL user hostname - Remove wildcard
- Fixed: #1042: Bug - Serial and DNS records in zone files aren't updated/deleted
- Fixed: #1045: Bug - All customer alias DNS records are removed when a subdomain is being deleted
- Fixed: #1048: Bug - Bad Request - Breadcrumb - Customer statistics
Furthermore, all languages files were synchronized with the last available versions on Transifex.
We would like to remind you that any bugs found should be reported on our issues tracker.
Feel free to use this new version and get in touch with us about any improvement that you would like see integrated.
Thanks you for using i-MSCP.