Mirrors for I-mscp

• Last night when I was updating two of our I-mscp servers I have encounter a problem that generated some problems due to cause of git-hub repository that was unreachable. The route problem was fixed after 5 hours, time that the server was crashed.
    How about we start spreading the i-mscp packages world wide so that we will have multiple download locations and some kind of redundancy.

We can provide such a mirror in our data-center in Romania. Let's see how many of you have the opportunity to sustain such an idea.

• Last night when I was updating two of our I-mscp servers I have encounter a problem that caused some problems due to cause of git-hub repository that was unreachable. The route problem was fixed after 5 hours, time that the server was crashed.
    How about we start spreading the i-mscp packages world wide so that we will have multiple download locations and some kind of redundancy.

We can provide such a mirror in our data-center in Romania. Let's see how many of you have the opportunity to sustain such an idea.

I find this a good Idea but i don't know if it is really needable because the most of time github is reachable.

• Hello ;

Providing a mirror from github is easy but providing a mirror for composer packages which are using github as datasource is more hard. I'll give a try using satis.

badge.php?id=1239063037&bid=2518&key=1747635596&format=png&z=547451206