SQLSTATE[HY000] [1049] Unknown database 'imscp'

• the panel and the sites get this error? how to solve?

Unable to establish the connection to the database. SQL returned: SQLSTATE[HY000] [1049] Unknown database 'imscp'

but

why to me?????? :cursing::cursing::cursing::cursing::cursing::cursing::cursing::cursing::cursing::cursing::cursing::cursing::cursing::cursing::cursing::cursing::cursing::@:@:@:@:@:@:@:@:@

Notelseit.com

• OS & Version. Also what have you changed...? :D

• I have not changed anything, I'm just doing rsync folder
    /var/www/virtual
    /var/mail/
    while I still have to make a script for cloning the db to avoid problems , I still have synchronize db between the two servers

Linux Distro Debian PHP Version5.4.4-14 i-MSCP Version1.1.0

the steps I did were on new server 2

1) install imscp
    2) copy database
    3) copy file /var/www/ , /etc/imspc , /etc/apache2 , /etc/postfix, /etc/bind/
    4) run perl /var/www/imscp/engine/setup/imscp-setup --reconfigure ips

and on server 1 gave that error ...

Notelseit.com

• Can you login to the mysql server 2 with the same password you set in server 1 (root & imscp)? I think there's a problem with the database connection.
    Please also check the two databases for differences.

• What happens if you rerun the imscp-setup and set again the passwords? I don't know how the password is encrypted in the /etc/imscp/imscp.conf, but maybe it depends on the system?

• I'm tired of that noobs.

@theprincy

Either you learn and do the things correctly either you stop to post X threads because your mistakes, either you get a ban from me

badge.php?id=1239063037&bid=2518&key=1747635596&format=png&z=547451206

• [FATAL ERROR]

main::setupIsImscpDb: SQL query failed: Error while executing query: Can't read
    dir of '.' (errno: 13)

[ERROR]

iMSCP::Debug::END: Exit code: 30
    I may have figured out from where comes the problem, on another server, I did a test script to copy the file to a specific mysql database (var / lib / mysql / dbname / *) and left every 10 minutes, I made the case to time and moved up from there are all wrong, but I do not understand why going to change the folder chown mysql for now I stopped the script.

error is a problem whit a chown folder changes from mysql mysql to polw polw , and yet in the script I set the permissions that are maintained , mistery

Notelseit.com

• LEARN MORE ABOUT LINUX LEARN MORE ABOUT LINUX LEARN MORE ABOUT LINUX LEARN MORE ABOUT LINUX LEARN MORE ABOUT LINUX LEARN MORE ABOUT LINUX LEARN MORE ABOUT LINUX LEARN MORE ABOUT LINUX LEARN MORE ABOUT LINUX LEARN MORE ABOUT LINUX LEARN MORE ABOUT LINUX LEARN MORE ABOUT LINUX LEARN MORE ABOUT LINUX LEARN MORE ABOUT LINUX LEARN MORE ABOUT LINUX LEARN MORE ABOUT LINUX LEARN MORE ABOUT LINUX LEARN MORE ABOUT LINUX LEARN MORE ABOUT LINUX LEARN MORE ABOUT LINUX LEARN MORE ABOUT LINUX LEARN MORE ABOUT LINUX LEARN MORE ABOUT LINUX LEARN MORE ABOUT LINUX LEARN MORE ABOUT LINUX LEARN MORE ABOUT LINUX LEARN MORE ABOUT LINUX

badge.php?id=1239063037&bid=2518&key=1747635596&format=png&z=547451206