It's with great pleasure that we announce the immediate availability of i-MSCP 1.1.1, which is a maintenance release.
This new release addresses the following issues:
- Fixed: Awstats - Cron task is not running (dynamic mode)
- Added: bash-completion package
- Disabled: Opcache support (PHP5.5)
- Added: onLoadTemplate event in all server implementations
- Fixed: DNS sub templates must be passed-in to event listeners
- Fixed: Domain owner unique identifier must be passed-in to related servers and addons
- Fixed: Missing CLEAR method in iMSCP::Config handler
- Fixed: jQuery library included twice in simple layout
- Fixed: Ticket notification won't be delivered (Support ticket feature)
- Fixed: Wrong download link for new release
- Fixed: Wrong events triggered in client/profile.php
- Updated: Datatable translations
- Changed: iMSCP_Plugin_Manager::updatePluginInfo() method is now public
- Fixed: Plugin Store link
- Updated: Plugin API to version 0.2.5 (changes are backward compatible)
- Changed: imscp group is now allowed to read all files from i-MSCP configuration directory
- Updated: DataTables to version 1.9.4
- Fixed #1014: Bug - Link for "cancel" in Reseller - edit Domain is wrong
- Fixed #1019: Bug - Unable to create customer with SQL feature set to disabled
- Fixed #1020: Bug - Wrong SQL query - Search feature
- Fixed #1022: Defect - standard email aliases not created while adding domain alias
- Fixed #1024: Bug - Apache2 ITK server implementation - Error on update
- Fixed #1025: Bug - Notice: Undefined index: _: Localised language
Furthermore, all languages files were synchronized with the last available versions on Transifex.
We would like to remind you that any bugs found should be reported on our issues tracker.
Feel free to use this new version and get in touch with us about any improvement that you would like see integrated.
Thanks you for using i-MSCP.