update 1.0.1.6 to Git version 19 janv 2012

• hi,

i have this error when i update with the GIT version :

[ERROR] [Thu Jan 19 18:26:36 2012] main::rebuild_customers_cfg: [ [0;31mERROR[0m ] main::engine: Use of uninitialized value $sw_software_depot in string eq at /var/www/imscp/engine/imscp-sw-mngr line 336.
    Use of uninitialized value $sw_reseller_id in concatenation (.) or string at /var/www/imscp/engine/imscp-sw-mngr line 339.
    Use of uninitialized value $sw_software_archive in concatenation (.) or string at /var/www/imscp/engine/imscp-sw-mngr line 339.
    /bin/cp: impossible d'évaluer « /var/www/imscp/gui/data/softwares//-59.tar.gz »: Aucun fichier ou dossier de ce type
    Use of uninitialized value $sw_software_archive in concatenation (.) or string at /var/www/imscp/engine/imscp-sw-mngr line 170.
    tar (child): /tmp/sw-51-60/-59.tar.gz : la fonction open a échoué: Aucun fichier ou dossier de ce type
    tar (child): Error is not recoverable: exiting now
    /bin/tar: Child returned status 2
    /bin/tar: Error is not recoverable: exiting now
    Couldn't open /tmp/sw-51-60/xml/uninstall.xml:
    Aucun fichier ou dossier de ce type at /var/www/imscp/engine/imscp-sw-mngr line 183

thanks for your help[hr]
    i think the problem is a Apps installed but the package was delete by admin from depot.
    The setup don't love this.

Files

• screen.jpg

(167.84 kB, downloaded 41 times, last: )

Debian 6 with proxmox 2 - OpenVZ - KVM
    I-mscp 1.0.3.0 migrate from ispcp 1.0.7
    dovecot + zarafa + z-push + maia mail guard + apacheITK

Edited once, last by krok ().

• Indeed that is the problem. I`ll take a look at code for app installer see if this can be avoided.

• I don't See any error!
    The Message of the Package is normal if you delete the package as Admin or reseller and a customer had installed it. Then you can't use the package to uninstall it. You only can delete it from your list. The database and files should be deleted by yourself.

• This error appear when i update with GIT version p^^ the update don't finish.

but for the screenshot error i agree is normal

• I was not able to reproduce the problem.