Nearly clear screen in roundcube

• After the Upgrade from 1.0.3 to 1.1.0 I´ve tried to login to "webmail" and got this screen:

(I can see the headline, some options, but nothing else... it looks like nearly clear (see screenshot - than you can understand what I mean).

It´s just in google chrome. Other browser I didn´t test until now.

Files

• Screenshot.jpg

(96.97 kB, downloaded 209 times, last: )
  • Looks strange. Do you have some errors in the logs? Also please test other browsers, but I think it's not on client side

• He should also try to flush its browser cache.

badge.php?id=1239063037&bid=2518&key=1747635596&format=png&z=547451206

• Okay - I´ve treid it in Firefox and MS IE... in both it works fine. Just in google chrome it won´t work.

I´ve flushed the browsercache of chrome, but nothings going on... but... temporaly chrome is a little bit stupid and won´t work it should be... 8|

Thank you both for your answers.

• Okay - I´ve treid it in Firefox and MS IE... in both it works fine. Just in google chrome it won´t work.

I´ve flushed the browsercache of chrome, but nothings going on... but... temporaly chrome is a little bit stupid and won´t work it should be... 8|

Try also to flush cookies/cache close chrome an reopen and test again. I have no Problems with Chrome and Roundcube.

Chrome version? Chrome has a cache bug that damaged some cache files in certain circumstances in some versions.

Try also to flush cookies/cache close chrome an reopen and test again. I have no Problems with Chrome and Roundcube.

I´ved flushed all what I can flush ;-)

Chrome version? Chrome has a cache bug that damaged some cache files in certain circumstances in some versions.

The Chrome-Version: 33.0.1750.117 m

I think it´s a problem on my computer ´cause chrome makes many errors in different websites and webapps... :-(