upgrading from last Git-Master [13-01-2013]

• after updating to latest git (i-MSCP Git Master Build: 20131121 Codename: Eagle ), the redirect to the webmail or phpmyadmin (domain.ext/webmail or domain.ext /pma) not working. how can I fix it? or in what file I find apache configurations?

Notelseit.com

Edited once, last by theprincy ().

• after updating to latest git (i-MSCP Git Master Build: 20131121 Codename: Eagle ), the redirect to the webmail or phpmyadmin (domain.ext/webmail or domain.ext /pma) not working. how can I fix it? or in what file I find apache configurations?

Hello;

Those redirects were removed in Git Master and will not be part of next release. But of course, your customers can still access to those tools using either the aliases from the panel domain or through the panel interface directly.

Reason:

The customers's domains should not be polluted with foreign aliases/redirects. Eg, if an user want add a directory called pma, webmail... for its own need this must be possible. That explain why the aliases for access to the i-MSCP tools were removed.

Another reason is to not expose too much links to these tools.

Thank you for using i-MSCP

badge.php?id=1239063037&bid=2518&key=1747635596&format=png&z=547451206

Edited once, last by Nuxwin ().

• The alias webmail was good because it is more easy to remember for the customer. From the security point of view you are right, still I did not have any attack on the webmail :P.

• Re ;

If you want those redirects, use the following hook file:

http://forum.i-mscp.net/thread-4641.html

Edited once, last by Nuxwin ().

• Nuxwin, could you put those hooks somewhere? IMHO the best option would be to follow the structure that is already present for the plugins.
    Git repository i-mscp/hooks with stable and a incubator folders

I've some stuff that would like to put in there..

• Nuxwin, could you put those hooks somewhere? IMHO the best option would be to follow the structure that is already present for the plugins.
    Git repository i-mscp/hooks with stable and a incubator folders

I've some stuff that would like to put in there..

Done: https://github.com/i-MSCP/hookfiles