Update error

• So, does we should appreciate your humor here? I don't think so. Next time please, take a little time to read the publication notes.

You are absolutely right, and I've read too, and I also remembered when the damage is done..

I hope other will not run such a mistake. Smart people learn from other expense :angel:

ubuntu 12.04 | i-MSCP 1.1.0-rc4.7

• You are absolutely right, and I've read too, and I also remembered when the damage is done

I hope other will not run such a mistake. Smart people learn from other expense.

If you need further help or even, any online support, you're welcome (as long you do not get annoyed with our sentences, which are not made to blame you). ;)

badge.php?id=1239063037&bid=2518&key=1747635596&format=png&z=547451206

• I got a warning ... the margin of this:

I would like to apologize whether who may have offended. It was not my intention to offend anyone, but take it into account to whom the matter, it may be more sensitive to jokes and waiting for help, and do not say, "watch out, we told you so" - though this is true, but not a solution (!).

Thanks to anyone who helped TheCry special thanks for, and thank you for this great system you guys who upgrade their free time. But you should know (you know well) are not all professional, many people (like me) are used to reduce the cost of their own

A friendly, sincerely,
    L.

ubuntu 12.04 | i-MSCP 1.1.0-rc4.7

Edited once, last by Lazarevics ().

• maybe it's a good idea to display the last release informations in the installer ;)

And do you think that it is read there?
    If someone is not reading it here in the forum or on the webpage then he even won't read it on the installer.

• With a big smile on my face, I say that I got better with my problem.

Thanks for all the work that is made, and continue to maintain a very good platform for hosting and it's free.

OpEn YouR mINd , OpeN YouR SourcE cOdE

Edited once, last by All ().